Acushastra’s Certified Course
Sujok is a Korean type of acupuncture therapy founded by a Korean Scientist Prof. Park, Jae Woo. SU means hand and JOK means foot. Sujok therapy is a method of therapy by stimulation of various points on hand and foot and is highly regarded as one of the effective self-help methods known today. It is known to effectively help in chronic ailments like headache, back pain, constipation, eye, nose, ear disorder, joint pains, diabetes, blood pressure, etc. which can be applied on your hand and foot using simple modalities like seeds, colour, magnets and massage. There are various levels in this course. It is an alternative therapy in the nature of stress and pain management.
Our body is made up of five elements i.e. wood, fire, earth, metal and water. This 5-element flow in the body through specific pathways called meridian. Disturbed energy flow creates an energetic resonance that affects the health of physical, emotional and mental functioning of the particular meridian leading to ailments like sciatica, spondylosis, headaches and many more. In this course, we diagnose and the correct the sick meridian with the help of magnets, seeds, and colours.
Participants will have opportunity to interact with subject experts to gain in-depth knowledge of the therapy which will be imparted through presentations, case studies of patients , course material, practical training and examination
Participants shall learn needling and non-needling techniques like moxibustion, seed therapy, color therapy and use of magnets for healing
Participants would be provided with Participation Certificate from International Sujok Association, a world renewed organisation established by Prof. Park, Jae Woo, founder of Sujok
Duration (25 hours)
- 20 hours Teaching
- 3 hours Practical Training
- 2 hours Examination
- Mar-2018; 6 / 8 / 10 / 13 / 15
- Weekdays: 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 10:30am - 12:00pm
The course structure, duration, location and other details can be mutually decided based on discussions.
For whom are these courses / workshops?
- The short courses can be learned by any person who desires to actively take steps and improve his health and wellness. Prior knowledge or training in medical or para-medical fields is not required.
- Typically; our Participants include persons from all walks of life; whether graduates or not; who desire to learn the methods which may assist them in self therapy of their chronic ailments. They may be retired persons; home-makers; in employment or business; health trainers; dieticians; students; etc.
- Our Participants also include doctors and para-medicals such as physiotherapists who are keen on learning new skills for helping their patients; often in areas of pain management and lifestyle diseases such as blood pressure; diabetes; obesity; etc.
- All information & statements by us relating to principles & procedures of acupuncture; sujok and other holistic / alternative methods; whether by way of letters; emails; presentations; website; social media; videos; articles; etc.; is provided for informational; educational & inspirational purposes only and is not a replacement of the advice of a medical doctor; nor should be construed as medical advice. We are not advising you to discontinue the use of prescription medication without consultation with your medical physician.
- Any videos or written testimonials of people sharing their experiences and results are their personal views. Results can vary (i.e. depending on duration; body type; discipline with recommended diet; lifestyle; and many personal factors).
- Our purpose is simply to share education about the ancient art and science of acupuncture; sujok and other holistic / alternative methods for improving your health & wellness. We hope you enjoy your experience with us and that you enjoy learning about these principles; procedures and methods.
Session - 1
- Sujok Ki therapy – an objective way of treatment intended for regulation of the quantity of energy flow.
- The rules of Yin-Yang and Homo-Hetero, their comparative description. The theory of Triorigin. Brief description of Hetero, Homo, Neutro and Neuto forces. The idea of energy system from Triorigin Model point of view.
- The theory of Six Energies. Manifestation of Six Energies in nature. Yin-Yang meridians of the body and it’s connection with hollow and dense organs. The brain and spinal cord meridians, their functions, the reasons for changing their traditional names.
- Meridian names used in Su Jok Therapy. General ideas of topography of the meridians in the body. Energy circulation in the meridians.
- The idea of the energy state of meridians: excess and deficiency of energy (quantitative energy disorder).
- Energy disorder diagnostics based on localization of pathology process (according to meridian location).
- Diagnostics based on meridian’s time of activity.
Session - 2
- Byol-meridians, their topography, energy flow directions. Two types of corporal meridians projections on standard correspondence systems (axial energy lines and direct transfer of corporal meridians on the hand), their differences. Principles of Sujok Ki therapy by meridians. Magneto therapy.
- Types of magnets. Basic idea of magnets. Rules of magnet application.
- Tonification and sedation as the basic methods of influence on the energy state of meridians and byol-meridians.
- Application diagnostics. Using magnetic qualities of fingers for diagnostics. Finger Sujok Ki therapy.
- Algorithm of applying Sujok Ki therapy using individual byol-meridians.
- The idea of muscle-tendon meridians. Muscle diagnostics, application technique. Practicing muscle diagnostics skills.
- Diagnostics by Spiritual points.
Session - 3
- Six Energies in physiology.
- Symptomatic diagnostics of Six Energies (briefly).
- The law of the Five Elements. The functions of the law of the Five Elements – functional connections between energies.
- Principles of meridian selection for applying a treatment according to the functions of the law of the Five Elements. The map of the hand.
- Axial relations between Six Elements – fundamental connections between the energies.
- Two types of Six Energies circulation in meridians (structural and functional).
- Choosing a meridian for treatment according to examined diagnostics approaches. Specific features of Governor meridian and Conception meridian, their functions and energy flow directions. Ways of applying treatment using Governor meridian and Conception meridian. Long meridians and byol-meridians, their topography, diagnostics of affection.
- Energy lines of endocrine glands and long meridians on the thumb.
- Practicing meridian Sujok Ki therapy.
- Techniques of treatment using body meridians, byol-meridians and long byol-meridians.
- Clinical examples of analyzing an illness using regional, symptomatic, muscle and application diagnostics.
- Demonstration of methods efficiency.
- Applying different techniques and instruments using Sujok Ki therapy by meridians: acupuncture, moxibustion, seed therapy, colour- and light-therapy.
- Light stimulators: “Su Jok-1”, “Su Jok-2”, “Su Jok-3”.
- Sujok – Level 2 | Examination